WHERE ENGINEERING COUNTS!
Hose ends may look like simple devices, but at Competition Supplies we take them very seriously and have sourced what we feel is the finest hose end available. The attractive range of finishes offered makes our hose ends suitable for all installations, Historic, Classic or Modern.
Our 3000 Series hose ends are of the the twin nipple design featuring the "Cutter" method of hose attachment where the socket draws the hose over the nipple and into the cutter and the seal is formed by the cutter embedding itself into the end of the hose ensuring positive leak free hose retention and maximum flow. These hose ends are suitable for use with our 3000 and 3100 Series race hose and are compatible with Aeroquip, Goodridge, Earls and other similar hose ends.
Unique ONE-PIECE design eliminates two brazed joints, minimising potential leakage, improving flow and appearance.
- Two Viton “O” rings form a redundant seal to ensure leak free service for the life of the part and are impervious to fuel, oil and coolant.
- Stainless steel lock wires to prevent galling and provide long service.
- Wider hex section for better spanner engagement during assembly.
- Tapered nipple for easy alignment and installation.
- J gauge threads for increased strength and durability.
- Bright dipped anodising for a high quality finish.
- Improved entry angle on the socket, allows for easy installation.
All our Hose Ends are manufactured from aerospace-quality aluminium and machined to mil spec tolerances.