Tilton's new low-friction brake balance bar system is designed to reduce friction within the pedal/master cylinder system, providing repeatable braking and exceptional feedback to the driver. Designed for use Tilton's rear-pivoting 77 or 78-Series master cylinders, this balance bar's unique mounting system enables it to be adapted to a variety of applications.7/16" Diameter Bar
- Needle bearings ride on hard ground surfaces at all pivots for smooth operation
- 3 mounting positions to allow adjustment of the pedal ratio
- 14 turns of total adjustment. Front-to-rear bias from 63/37% to 37/63% (1 turn = 1.85% change)
- Longer front brake clevis enables increased front master cylinder stroke, while keeping balance bar square under braking.
- Incorporates an over-travel limit in case of front or rear brake circuit failure
Please Note: 77-Series Master Cylinders are shown for illustrative purposes only, they are not included and should be ordered seperately